“I’m learning all the time. The tombstone will be my diploma.”
— Eartha Mae Kitt (American Singer / Actress)
- Life is Short, and Nothing is Guaranteed. (Cliche, but oh so very true)
- Time is the True Currency in Life, not Money. (Time, Love, & Freedom > $$$)
- Your Net-Worth does not Equal your Self-Worth. (Caveat, stay away from those who think otherwise)
- Traveling is an Addiction (but a healthy one I would argue)
- Greet & Leave Others with Hugs and Kisses – Latin Style – for better human connection.
- When I Help Others, it Makes Me Feel Good – a True Win-Win.
- Usually, Humble People are Honest People
- My Gut Instinct is Right 99.9% of the Time.
- “Someday” is a disease, so Find a Way to Make “Someday” — TODAY.
- Fight the “Curse of Competency”, just because your Good at it doesn’t make it Exciting, which Means You Don’t Have to Do It
- Women: My Preference in Looking for a Relationship — the Older I get — the ratio of Looks vs Personality Inverses.
- Happiness is Found in whatever I find Exciting
- All People Want the Same Thing – Hope, Happiness, Shelter, Food, Security
— Anthony Arden (World Traveler & Founder of the “Freedom Year” movement)